Pattern and Online Sewing Course
Jacket or coat sewing pattern, raglan sleeve with an integrated yoke and collar, princess seamlines with pockets and pockets with asymmetric closure.
Also, it supports different types of fabrics: wool, channel, tweed, flannel, chenille, mouflon, denim, linen…
A perfect pattern to sew a Wardrobe Basis but with a different touch. Also, the sewing process is fully guided with an online sewing course in which you will find every single detail explained.
THE ONLINE SEWING COURSE
The pattern documentation includes a General Reference Guide with all the info you will need to cut and prepare your jacket: all the materials you will need, sizes, cutting planes and the basic step by step.
And then, you will only need to follow the video tutorials to teach you, step by step, to sew your garment.
The Mentha Jacket sewing process is divided in two parts, the external and the internal jacket parts:
* First Block: sewing process for the outside part of the jacket. We will sew the front pattern parts, centre and side parts, with the pockets. We will also sew the back and the sleeves and, finally, we will attach everything together to have the external part ready.
* Second Block: we will sew the inside part of the jackt: lining, facing, cuffs, buttonholes and buttons.
In this course, you will learn:
- * How to stabilise and work with the fabrics when sewing a jacket-cot garment.
- * Princess seam lines with integrated pockets.
- * Sewing raglan sleeves into the jacket bodice.
- * How to make fabric buttonholes loops.
- * Making and sewing a jacket/coat lining
- * Making cuffs with fastener